What If you need $100 to make it through the week to your next paycheck, or maybe you need
$1,000 to pay an unexpected car repair. Where are you going to get the money? A bank is not
going to touch a small loan like that, and even if it did it would take a week or two to process the
application. A pawnshop provides a quick, easy way to get a loan. Get the cash you need, when
you need it, without any hassles or cumbersome applications.
We will loan you money based on your needs and on the loan value of personal property you
bring in as collateral. For the duration of your loan, the pawned merchandise in our
possession is not for sale, for use, or shown to the public. It is safely and securely stored in our
storage area or vault, and awaiting your return to redeem it. Your merchandise will be sold
ONLY if you choose not to repay the loan.
Merchandise offered as collateral in a loan can range from a single DVD or CD to rare coins,
guns and jewelry, and even vehicles, ATVs, and RVs. However, most items pawned consist of
jewelry, electronics, musical instruments, quality tools, firearms and other consumer goods.
Pretty much anything that has a value that can be determined and which we can take
possession of is a candidate for collateral on a pawn loan at GSI
Pawnshop Loan Service
|GSI Pawnshop in Tooele
click to enlarge
Just a small sample of some items you could provide as collateral for a loan:
- DVDs and Blu-Ray movies in their original cases
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Air Tools
- Console game systems (XBOX, Playstation 2 & 3, Nintendo Wii, etc.)
- Games for the above systems
- Digital cameras
- Musical instruments
- Tv sets, DVD and Blu-Ray players
- Laptops and Tablets
- Horse saddles
- Mountain bikes
- Gold and silver bullion
- Snowboards and snowboard boots
If you are in need of a larger loan, we also have the ability to take in and store higher dollar
items such as the following:
For more information about loans on titled vehicles and equipment,
- Camp Trailers
please visit our "Other Services" page on this site.
324 N Main
Tooele, UT 84074
* Bring in your merchandise for collateral.
* Tell us how much you would like to borrow.
* We will evaluate the merchandise and discuss its loan value with you.
* We will explain your loan terms and options.
* Present a valid, government issued photo ID.
* Sign the pawn ticket and collect your cash.
* Loans are held for at least one month and may be extended longer by paying the interest only.
* You may pay off your loan with cash.
* You have no obligation to repay. Your pawned items are your only risk.
* Loans as little as $1 up to $5,000 or more, determined by your needs and merchandise.
* Average loan charges are just 12.5% of the amount borrowed, per month.
* Loans may be paid off at anytime without an additional charge.
* No limit as to how many loans you can have at any given time.
What makes GSI the best Pawnshop in the Tooele Valley?
* Customer satisfaction
* Peace Of Mind
- The highest loans for your merchandise.
- Among the lowest service charge rates in town.
- Open 6 days a week. For directions & hours see our Contact page.
- We hold your loan for longer before putting the item up for sale.
- Loan term extended upon payment of interest.
- Our office is located directly across the street from the Police Station.
- Your collateral is securely stored and under constant protection.
- Our business is protected by an alarm system.
- No loan applications, financial statements, or credit checks.
- All of your personal information is held in the strictest confidence.
- Over 37 years of reliability and customer satisfaction.
|324 N Main
Tooele, UT 84074
10am to 6pm daily