What if you need $100 to make it through the week to your next paycheck, or maybe you need $1,000 to pay an unexpected car repair. Where are you going to get the money? A bank will not touch a small loan like that, and even if it did, it would take a week or two to process the application. A pawnshop provides a quick, easy way to get a loan. Get the cash you need, when you need it, without any hassles or cumbersome applications.
We will loan you money based on your needs and the loan value of the personal property you bring in as collateral. For the duration of your loan, the pawned merchandise in our possession is not for sale, for use, or shown to the public. It is safely and securely stored in our storage area or vault, and awaiting your return to redeem it. After that, your merchandise will be sold.
ONLY if you choose not to repay the loan.
Merchandise offered as collateral in a loan can range from a single DVD or CD to rare coins, guns and jewelry, and even vehicles, ATVs, and RVs. However, most items pawned consist of jewelry, electronics, musical instruments, quality tools, firearms, and other consumer goods.
Pretty much anything with a value that can be determined and which we can take possession of is a candidate for collateral on a pawn loan at GSI.
Just a tiny sample of some items you could provide as collateral for a loan:
If you need a larger loan, we also can take in and store higher dollar items such as the following, THESE ITEMS MUST BE LEFT IN OUR POSSESSION HAVE A CLEAR TITLE AND EXTRA SET OF KEYS.
- * Bring in your merchandise for collateral.
- * Tell us how much you would like to borrow.
- * We will evaluate the merchandise and discuss its loan value with you.
- * We will explain your loan terms and options.
- * Present a valid, government-issued photo ID.
- * Sign the pawn ticket and collect your cash.
- * Loans are held for at least one month and maybe extended longer by paying the interest only.
- * Loan payoff cash ONLY!
- * You have no obligation to repay. Your pawned items are your only risk.
- * Loans as little as $1 up to $5,000 or more, determined by your needs and merchandise.
- * Average loan charges are just 12.5% of the amount borrowed per month.
- * Loans may be paid off at any time without an additional charge.
- * No limit as to how many loans you can have at any given time.